- Favourite August meal - Could it be anything else but chocolate? I think I put on at least 5kg and I blame my Chocolate Camembert Truffles and Mumbai Hot Chocolate for that. Yeah you try and practise restraint around those two.
- And if my spicy hot chocolate is not quite your style, how about some Cold Hot Chocolate. With added caramel flavour.
- Talking about chocolate, my tumblr log seems to have morphed into a chocolate log. Hey, the heart wants what the heart wants.
- And if you can stomach even more (moar?) chocolate, check out these (homemade) S'Mores Candy Bars. Sheer brilliance.
- Stepping away from chocolate (for the briefest of moments), I bring you Chicken Tikka Disaster (via Eat Out)
- And the FFF* for July? Scandi Foodie, written by Maria, a Finnish girl living in Sydney. I am blown away by her nifty combos, like this gently spiced Pumpkin Chai Bread and the refreshing Halloumi, Pumpkin & Rocket Salad - perfect for the in-between-seasons transition weather we're experiencing at the moment.
- Aaaaand we're back in the room! With delicious Madecasse chocolate, grown & produced in the nearby Madagascar. Not only does the chocolate taste AWESOME (the 75% one and the seasalt & nibs are particularly good), but the company has that feel good factor too. So you don't have to feel quite as guilty when you manage to devour an entire slab in one go.**
* Favourite Foodblog Find
** This may or may not be based on a true story
Full disclaimer: I received some Madecasse chocolate free of charge, however I was neither asked nor paid to endorse the product on my blog.