- You know I'm a sucker for a good cake decorating tutorial (not that I ever *ahem* use them, but a girl can dream right?), so it should come as no surprise that this rose cake tutorial caught my eye. Isn't it lovely? I'm thinking it'd make a lovely centrepiece for a Mother's Day luncheon. And check out these pretty pineapple "flowers" - perfect as extravagant cupcake toppings.
- Hop on over here for the lowdown on legumes - from the Yellow Indian Woman (I kid you not) to the speckled Christmas lima bean, I'm sure you'll find at least one you haven't heard of before. Think out of the box and give them all a try!
- It seems only fitting that a cheeseslut would veer towards making her own cheese. This homemade ricotta looks super doable.
- Love truffles? What could be better than homemade Ferrero Rocher-esque ones?
- My favourite part about soft serve? The chocolate or caramel shell. And now you can make your own version at home. This is going to change how I "do" summer, that's for sure.
- Nutella addict? Join the club. While it's all good to eat it straight from the jar (what?), sometimes you want to do a bit more. And that's where this list of Nutella recipes comes in very handy.
- Now I'm not condoning 2 minute noodles (instant ramen for you US folks) in any way at all, but sometimes life happens and you need a quick meal. The Serious Eats team jumps to the rescue with these 30+ hacks for upgrading instant noodles. I'm quite fond of the simmered meat addition.
- Tomorrow is April Fool's! The perfect time to surprise your family or friends with these silly cupcakes. The peas and carrots look so real!
How to make easy roasted tomato sauce
2 hours ago